Discover the all-new 40mm Apple Watch SE (2nd Gen). Three stylish case colors, Powerful sensors for insights about your health and fitness. Innovative safety features. Convenient ways to stay connected.
The Apple Watch SE 40 mm comes in three case colors: Midnight, Starlight, and Silver, and the S8 SiP chip speeds it up to 20%, allowing it to do more.
The new 40 mm Apple Watch SE was created with the environment in mind. The back case is manufactured using a process that reduces carbon emissions by more than 80%. It perfectly matches the color of the watch case, which is made entirely of recycled aluminum.
Apple Watch SE runs on watchOS 9.0. On the device is installed An Apple S8 chipset, Dual-core CPU and PowerVR GPU. The powerful processing unit makes the device fast and efficient in providing you with necessary updates and timely feedback on your commands and inquiries.
The newly designed Apple Watch SE delivers the core Apple Watch experience. Such awesome experiences expected of Apple watches include Activity tracking, high and low heart rate notifications, Emergency SOS, and a new Crash Detection. Installed on the Apple SE are more customizable watch faces like Lunar and Metropolitan.
- Fast Charging, Robust Battery Life: The Apple Watch SE 40 mm has a built-in lithium-ion battery that can last up to 18 hours. The USB-C magnetic charging cable allows for fast charging.
- Swim-suitable: The Apple Watch SE 40 mm can withstand 50 meters of water depth. As a result, you can track your splits and sets in the pool without worrying. When using a kickboard, you can map your route in open water and see accurate metrics. The water is safe for splashing, swimming, and surfing.
- Retina LTPO OLED Display The Retina LTPO OLED display on the Apple Watch SE 40 mm measures 759 square millimeters, has a 324 x 394-pixel resolution, and can be as bright as 1000 nits. This display features a compelling design, vivid colors, superb clarity, and excellent, engrossing content.
An enhanced Workout app, sleep stages, a first-of-its-kind AFib History feature, and an all-new Medications app make the device stand out for its price. Other key sensors on the device are Accelerometer, gyro, heart rate (2nd gen), barometer, always-on altimeter, and compass sensors. A Natural language feature on the Apple Watch SE you to give commands and carry out dictation (talking mode).
- Apple Watch SE 2nd gen 40mm
- S/M or M/L Band
- 1m USB-C Magnetic Fast Charging Cable